Tuesday, February 14, 2017

Another bright idea

I made several heart-shaped items for my loved one for Valentine's Day, and I'm very happy with this one in particular. The design of the heart box is by Leyla Torres of Origami Spirit (origamispirit.com), which she calls Heart-Valentine's Messenger. Her idea is to write your sentiments on a piece of paper, roll it up, and insert it into the heart box.


My idea was to make a small box that would fit inside to hold candy, in this case, Hershey Kisses.





I am quite proud of myself.  Again.

2 comments:

  1. Your idea about adding a little box is wonderful! Thank you for crediting me on your blog. Perhaps you want to add a “hot link” from your blog post to mine so that your audience can easily click and link to the instructions.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dimensions for this size box = ?

    ReplyDelete